Welcome to a beautiful year together. We have two sweet yoga poses for you in this video, with some of the benefits listed below. Practice gently and with love.
“You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” ~ Buddha
Extended Puppy Pose:
- Stretches shoulders, arms, upper back, spine.
- A healing pose, especially for those who hold tension in their shoulders and upper back.
- Use this pose to aid in relieving stress, anxiety, tension or insomnia.
- Strengthens balance reflexes.
- Builds strength in your shoulders and forearms.
- Strengthens your inner thighs, and abdomen.
- Improves focus and concentration.
Let us know how these poses go for you!
If you’re in the Spokane, WA area be sure to come say hi and check out our free class at Lululemon Spokane on Saturday January 20, 8:30am.
With love and gratitude,
Wendy and Clark