After breakfast we cleaned up the house, packed up the car, and away we went. I spent a lot of the drive home taking pictures. It was still a little bit foggy, but a nice drive none-the-less.
Here are my 7 random facts:
1. My favorite flower is Black Magic Roses. I used them in my wedding.
3. My first date with my Hubby was Valentine’s Day 10 years from this coming one, when I was 19. We met in an economics class and started dating about 1 month after meeting for the first time.
4. I love to take care of my home. Not because it is perfectly decorated, or perfectly cleaned and organized, but because it is where my family and I spend a lot of time together. It gives me joy making it a nice place for all of us, and I find that fulfilling. I didn’t always think about it this way but learned it from my Grandmother. She told me often how much she used to love taking care of her home. That was when it occurred to me that it was a great way of looking at it, and that I wanted to share her positive attitude. It is amazing how good it feels when you find happiness in simple things.
5. Something I would love to do and have told no one, until now, is write lyrics to a song.
6. I love snow, which might be obvious from my last few posts J. A life goal of mine is to have a winter home where all my Christmas decorations can live, and I can cover the walls in winter decor.
7. After giving birth to my children one of the changes my body went through is one of my toenails turned slightly crooked. Not enough for anyone else to notice but I did.
The seven lovely bloggers I would like to pass this award on to, in no particular order, and without overlapping Katie’s are:
Jessielynn @ Thoughts Punctuated
Jen @ Healthy Laps
Julie @ Maui Vacation Guide
Chad @ Chad And Tammy Adventures
Dustin @ The Cycling Monks
Great job, I really enjoy your blogs.
Thanks so much for reading everyone! I hope you have a great week.
Flowers can bring lots of happiness, the smell, the color, how they liven up a room, and so I am really curious:
What is your favorite flower if you had to pick just one?